‘Be inspired’ Open Day at Brixton Rec
A chance to try a wide range of sports for FREE as well as great activities for the whole family
Brixton Recreation Centre will be running a ‘Be inspired’ OPEN DAY on Saturday 4 July between 10am to 5pm. We are planning on running some great activities for the whole family so why don’t you join us and try out a sport or activity for FREE!
The Day will be jam packed with activities including:
- Racquetball with Squash England
- Fencing with the Brixton Fencing Club
- Street Dance with E-xposure Dance Club
- Non contact boxing with Afewee Boxing Club
- Basketball with the Brixton Top Cats
- Wheel Chair Basketball with the Brixton Ballers
- Football Coaching by Fulham Football Club
- Face Painting, Bouncy Castle and Soft Play and lots more!
For full details and activity times please visit the Brixton Rec Open Day events page