Coin Street community day
A free fun-filled afternoon full of activities for families. All welcome, just turn up! Saturday 25 March, 1-5pm at the Coin Street neighbourhood centre, 108 Stamford Street, SE1 9NH.
- Live music, food and drink including chocolate tasting and smoothie making
- Pop up photo studio fashion workshops
- Relax in the nailbar and the wellbeing ‘spa’ area with yoga and mindfulness taster sessions
- Kids’ activities including gardening and more.
- Watch theatre, beatboxing, storytelling and dance performances
- Enjoy tea and cake at the ‘Vintage tea party’
- Find out about the Coin street community activities and those from partner organisations in the area
Wear comfy clothes!
For more information:
T: 020 7021 1600
Coin Street neighbourhood centre, 108 Stamford Street, South Bank, London SE1 9NH
Coin Street Community Builders is a social enterprise and their aim is to make their neighbourhood a great place to live, work in, and visit.