Free training for volunteers!
Volunteer Centre Lambeth is offering free training to would-be volunteers on Friday, 7 November. We’re also running drop-in sessions outlining what’s available and how to get involved throughout the month, so if you’re interested in sharing your time and skills, come see us!
An introduction to volunteering
This free interactive workshop is for you if you’re:
- Curious about volunteering but don’t know much about it
- Want to help but not quite sure what you could offer
- Thinking about using your skills or learning new ones, but don’t know where to start
- Want to find out how to gain relevant experience for your CV or career
- Want to get an idea of the types of interesting voluntary opportunities available
Date & Time: Friday, 7th November 2014, 10am – 12pm
Place: Volunteer Centre Lambeth, 35 Brixton Station Road, London SW9 8PB
We have hundreds of opportunities on our database to suit all interests, skills sets and time commitments. Our skilled advisors will work with you to find the right role and answer all your questions related to volunteering!
Our drop-in sessions
Sessions run every Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm.
We also have a special late-night drop-in session on Wednesday 12th November 2014 between 6 pm – 8 pm.
What we do
Volunteer Centre Lambeth is a charity dedicated to increasing and enhancing volunteering in Lambeth. We’ll support you to find interesting voluntary opportunities to suit your availability, interests and skills. We also support community organisations and charities operating in the borough to recruit, manage and retain volunteers. Please get in touch if you are interested in either of these services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Have questions about volunteering?
- Call us between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday on: 020 7326 5480.
- Email us at email@example.com.