Have your say in the Lambeth survey for tenants and residents (STAR)
It’s important for us to hear directly from tenants and leaseholders about how satisfied they are with our housing services. It allows us to compare services with other housing organisations to identify service improvements and find out how we can do better.
What is STAR?
STAR is a standard survey used to measure tenant and leaseholder satisfaction with housing services across a number of areas. This includes:
• satisfaction with Lambeth Living or your Tenant Management Organisation’s service in general
• satisfaction with the quality of your home
• satisfaction with your neighbourhood
• satisfaction that your rent is value for money
• satisfaction with repairs
• satisfaction that Lambeth Living or your Tenant Management Organisation’s listens and acts on your views.
When is STAR?
This year’s STAR survey will be carried out between 1 and 30 September. STAR is carried out in Lambeth by an independent contractor which ensures that your answers are kept completely anonymous.
Who will be asked to fill in the survey?
STAR surveys are sent to a random selection of approximately 8000 tenants and leaseholders. If you receive a STAR questionnaire in the post please take a few minutes to complete it and you will have your voice heard, influence improvements on your housing service and enter a prize draw.
You can visit the Lambeth Living website www.lambethliving.org.uk to find out more.