These rules are here to make sure everyone can get the most out of the Love Lambeth blog. We moderate each comment before it appears on the website and comments are moderated Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
If you have any questions about the house rules or Love Lambeth, email firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to reject comments if they:
- are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- contain swearwords or other language likely to offend
- break the law or condone unlawful activity, including breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
- advertise products or services for profit or gain
- are seen to impersonate someone else
- include contact details, such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- are written in anything other than English
- link to websites which break any of our house rules
- describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or wellbeing of others
- are considered to be ‘spam’ – posts with the same or similar content posted multiple times
- are considered off-topic for the blog discussion.
We may reject names if they:
- contain website or email addresses
- contain contact details, such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- appear to impersonate someone else
- contain swearwords or are otherwise objectionable.