Lambeth Community Awards 2015 – nominations now open!
Every day across Lambeth, people who care about their local community make a positive contribution to the lives of others. Do you know someone who freely gives their time, working individually or with others in Lambeth who deserves recognition? Let us know as we would like to thank these people and recognise their contribution to the borough.
Nominations will be judged by a panel of councillors, the Metropolitan Police, Fire Brigade and independent members of the business and voluntary sectors of the community. The closing date for nominations is Monday 17 August 2015 at 9am. The awards ceremony will take place in September. For more information, a nomination form and eligibility details please visit: www.lambeth.gov.uk/communityawards or if you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The eight categories are as follows:
1. Bringing your neighbourhood together award
2. Making Lambeth safer community award
3. Helping people into jobs and training community award
4. Cleaner and greener community award
5. Keeping Lambeth healthy community award
6. Young person’s community award
7. Lord Scarman award
8. Voluntary or community organisation of the year award
Last years awards
Staying in touch