- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ Pumpkin including seeds
- ½ sweet potato
- 1 pack of green beans
- 2 carrots
- 1 courgette
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 1 onion
- 5cm ginger
- 1 tsp Low salt all-purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp Low salt soy sauce
- 2 blocks of Rice noodles
- 1 x Scotch bonnet pepper (optional)
Tip – Add any leftover vegetables you have to the dish!
1. Cut the pumpkin, sweet potato, carrots, green beans and courgette into cubes
2. Heat the pan and add a little oil, garlic, onion, ginger and soy sauce
3. Once the oil is hot, add the vegetables, all-purpose seasoning and thyme into the pan and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Whilst the vegetables are cooking, place the rice noodles into a bowl and cover in boiling water for the length of time shown on the packaging
5. Drain the noodles and mix them in with the vegetables along with the spring onions just before serving.
The Small Change, Big Difference campaign shows that simple ideas and small changes can reduce the environmental impact of the food we eat, as well as save us money and make us healthier.