Top 10 things to do in Lambeth over half term?
With half term on the horizon we’re looking for your ideas and recommendations, reviews and inspiration for a Top 10 of things to do in Lambeth this half term.
Send us your suggestions and a reason why, either post a comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some thoughts we had but what would you do?
- Hang out at the Royal Festival Hall
- Kids screening at one of the cinemas – Clapham Picturehouse, the Ritzy, Streatham Odeon or the Whirled Cinema
- A trip to the swimming pool
- A skate on the ice at the Streatham rink
- Playing in the playground at Brockwell Park
Want to know more?
- Send us your experiences, reviews or suggestions to email@example.com
- Read Cllr Jane Edbrooke’s blog on the Culture2020 consultation
- Read the Cultural Services by 2020 consultation booklet
- Read the Events Strategy
- Visit the consultation pages and complete a questionnaire
- Visit Let’s get active
- Visit The arts
- Visit Libraries and more
- Visit The great outdoors
- What are your recommendations for Top 10 things to do in Lambeth with kids?