Funding – and more – for your recycling work
Veolia want to help local communities recycle more and have launched a £50,000 Recycling Fund for Communities all over London (and Watford).
Now it’s time for Lambeth to get involved.
- If you’ve got a local grassroots project that inspires people to do the right thing with their rubbish
- If you’re using recycled or reused materials
- If your project will help protect the local environment
We need to know!
Cash and a helping hand
Your project could receive a cash boost of up to £1000, as well as access to materials, equipment and even people to help get it off the ground.
In order to make sure as many people benefit from our new fund as possible we want to get everyone involved.
Is it right for us?
If you’re already running a project, upload your details to be in with a chance of up to £1000 funding!
If you want to get inspired, or if you’ve got an idea for a project and want to know if it’s the right kind of thing to get help, watch the film:
What’s happening around London already?
- In Catford, Veolia funding supports Trees on the Green – trees made of recycled metal, wood and plastic are used to display community art including Valentine’s Day hearts and empty bottles to highlight World Water Day.
- In Lewisham, a project to grow vegetables in a greenhouse made from recycled water bottles is also a great teaching aid about the environment. ,
- In Watford, we’re helping support a group clearing the rivers
- On the Old Kent Road, we’re part of transform 60 vacant garages into spaces for workshops, studios, cooking lessons and cultural activities
- In Islington, we’re investing in outdoor gym equipment to help a group of young qualified personal trainers train the next generation in developing fitness and self-belief.
- Crowd funding workshops will teach local residents how to ensure their applications are successful when applying to our fund.
- You can RSVP to our events https://www.spacehive.com/movement/veolia/news
- Please email: Jeyda.Keski@veolia.com if you have any questions.
- Closing date for applications is 30 April 2017.