Education has been transformed in Lambeth in recent years, thanks to the close working between the council and schools. We have invested heavily in our school buildings working with partners to create world-class learning environments. Many of our schools are among the very best in the country with 96 per cent of our schools rated ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Is free, easy and secure
- Uses a quick, easy to use step-by-step format
- Your application won’t get lost in the post
- Drop down school lists help reduce errors and save you time
- Information can be checked online and changed at any point before the closing date without the need to fill in another form
- You can attach the required proof of address and date of birth documentation as well as copies of any medical or social paperwork you wish to be considered. Just submit the application first then click on the ‘attach a document’ button
- You will be issued with a unique reference number (similar to this: 208-2019-09-E-001234) which will be your proof that your application has been received
- The online system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, up until midnight on the closing date of Wednesday 31 October 2018.
- During the evening of Friday 1 March 2019 you will be sent an email and/ or text with the outcome of your application.
How to apply
For more information
- For dates and addresses for secondary transfer meetings for parents and carers, see our information pages
- If you’re applying for a secondary school place for a child with special educational needs and/ or disabilities (SEND) see Lambeth’s SEND Local Offer. Applying for a school place using the e-admissions portal will not be valid and your child may miss out on a school place.
- If you don’t live in Lambeth but want your child to go to a Lambeth school see our information pages for advice
- If you live in Lambeth but want to apply for a school place in a different borough see our information pages
- If you have any questions, email the School Admissions Team