The government has a range of ways to help parents with childcare costs, whether you have toddlers or teens, you could get support.
The help on offer includes:
- Age 2: 15 hours free childcare.
- Age 3&4: 30 hours free childcare.
- Age 0-11: tax-free childcare (or 16 if disabled).
- Age 0-15: tax credits for childcare (or 16 if disabled).
- Age 0-15: Universal Credit for childcare.
- Age 0-15: childcare vouchers (or 16 if disabled)
- Support while you study.
Find out more
To find out if you are eligible or to apply please visit the Childcare Choices website.
View more information about nurseries in Lambeth.