Having been cooped up at home for so long, it’s been lovely to venture out and take in the beautiful world around us and appreciate life. We’ve all faced struggles and it’s been impossible to avoid the changes that have happened but
hopefully, you’ve adapted well and can safely move forward with enjoying life. So, grab your little ones and get outside to take in the scenery!
Inside this edition
- Tips on bonding with your baby
- A virtual teddy bear’s picnic!
- School readiness, starting with language and communication
- Let’s make French Toast
- A reminder of the online support, activities and emotional support available from Leap
- How to access Children’s Centre one-to-one sessions and support