A new licence agreement with Lambeth Council means that the market will continue to be community-led, rather than a commercial operation, and reinforces the council’s commitment to support the management and delivery of the popular Sunday market.
Shoppers are unlikely to see any change to the market, which will continue to offer local produce from stalls in Brixton Station Road every Sunday from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Brixton Farmers’ Market features:
- Pick Organic Farm – Organic beef, lamb, and pork with additional wild game and some eggs. And they serve organic burgers and hotdogs
- Perry Court Farm – Growers of seasonal vegetables, fruit and fruit juice
- Artisan Food – Breads, cakes, and pastries
- Brambletye Orchard – Growers of seasonal biodynamic fruit and vegetables and sellers of biodynamic eggs
- Wise Owl Tea – Locally sourced herbal teas
- Manor Farm – Free range beef, pork and lamb, with wild game in season
- Chocolates by Eloise – Local artisan chocolate maker
- Steve Green Cheese – Cheeses like you wouldn’t believe
- The London Honey Man – Locally produced raw honey
- Culinary Herb – Locally grown herbs
- Wild Country Organics – Seasonal organic vegetables
- Old Post Office Bakery – Bread and savoury snacks, pastries and cakes
- Zinglefoods – Vegetarian and vegan falafel and haloumi wraps from North Africa