We want your views on Kennington, Oval and Vauxhall Neighbourhood Forum’s application to be re-designated as a neighbourhood planning forum. The consultation runs from 11 Jan to 22 February 2021. Please share your views with us by completing a short online survey. In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, we are seeking your comments on the application for a period of six weeks.
Lambeth Council has received an application to re-designate Kennington, Oval and Vauxhall Neighbourhood Forum (KOV) as a Neighbourhood Planning Forum.
- You can read or download the application on Lambeth’s website.
KOV were designated by the council as a neighbourhood forum on 13 July 2015. Neighbourhood planning forums can prepare neighbourhood plans for their area. A neighbourhood planning forum designation expires after five years and KOV’s designation expired on 13 July 2020. If KOV are re-designated as a neighbourhood planning forum, no other organisation or body may be designated for that neighbourhood area until that designation expires or is withdrawn.
- Further information on neighbourhood planning in Lambeth is available in our neighbourhood planning guide.
Have your say
- Please share your views with us by completing our short online survey Please complete the survey between 11 Jan and 22 February 2021. Or
- Send comments by post to:
- Lambeth Council
- Planning Policy and Strategy
- PO Box 734, Winchester
- SO23 5DG
For more information
If you have any comments/questions or for further information email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org