The categories are:
- Best start-up – recognises the on-going role that all new businesses play in growing our economy, particularly in Lambeth.
- Best innovation – rewards the business which has launched the most innovative or creative new product, process, service or way of working.
- Business gives back – recognises the business that in its way best gives back to the community, environment, its team, or similar.
- Best young person – acknowledges the achievements of 18-24 year-olds who have exceeded expectations and shown a dynamic approach to moving forward in the business.
- Best independent retailer – highlights the contribution of independent retailers to the Lambeth economy and shopping experience.
- Best place to eat and drink – rewards the restaurant, café, pub, bar or the like that excels in offering a great place to meet, eat or drink and first class customer service.
- Best high-growth business – recognises the business which has shown the most impressive growth throughout the past two years.
The 2014 Business of the Year will be selected from winners or commended of the above categories (excluding Best Young Person, which is an individual award).
So, if you’re in business, make it your business to enter the awards now!
To find out more about the categories and how to enter, please visit http://www.lambethbusinessawards.com