Lambeth Council invites local young people to our free event where your opinions can help shape the future of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) services in the borough.
Our SEND Event at the Town Hall on 2 December is a chance for young people (ages 14-25) with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) to have your say on how well the services you get are meeting your needs, and to tell us what you think should change.
Services in Lambeth
You will have the chance to talk about all sorts of SEND services, including:
- Having fun and trying new things
- Travelling around the borough
- Staying healthy
- Independent living arrangements
- Managing money
- Getting the right education, training, and employment opportunities.
Your voice will influence the people who make the big decisions. If you are aged between 14 and 25 and have special educational needs or disabilities and you live, study, or work in Lambeth, we want to hear your voice there on the day.
What’s in it for You?
You can expect to:
- Have lots of fun
- Meet new friends
- Get your voice heard.
Don’t miss this chance to make a difference and be part of the Lambeth SEND Youth Voice movement! Come on your own. Come with family. Come with friends. If you know other young people with SEND who might be interested in coming, please share our event flyer.
- Date:Saturday, 2 December
- Time:2:00 to 4:30 pm
- Location: Assembly Hall Lambeth Town Hall, 1 Brixton Hill Brixton London SW2 1RW (entrance on Acre Lane side of the Town Hall).
- To book your free place, visitly/LambethSEND or find out more by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org use the QR code (right)
- For more about Lambeth’s SEND Local Offer Support for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) see Lambeth’s web pages