Are you aged 16-24 or long-term unemployed?
Do you want to work in the building industry?
If so, you can apply for a month-long course teaching painting and decorating skills and the opportunity to gain entry to the Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) in this pathway to employment programme.
Who runs the course?
The Lambeth Skills Academy was established by Mears in partnership with Lambeth Living and supported by Lambeth Council and Lambeth College. It will help young, unemployed Lambeth residents develop skills, as well as helping those who are ready to work find employment.
What does it cover?
The free, month-long course includes:
- Teaching painting and decorating skills
- CV writing and presentation skills
- How to plan and deliver a community project
- A CSCS Card
- Improved maths and English skills
- Health and safety training
- Signposting employment opportunities
How do I apply?
If you’re interested please contact MLLambeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 7819 2414