Electoral Services have sent a canvass form to all residential properties in Lambeth to check voter details are correct.
Must I Respond to the Canvass Notification?
You must respond if:
- Any information is incorrect on the form, or there are people eligible to register to vote at your address who are not included on the form
- The notification you receive states that you must respond.
How Can I Respond?
The quickest and easiest way to respond is online at householdresponse.com/lambeth
You will need to enter the two-part security code which is printed on your form. Anyone in your household can respond.
If you do not provide the requested information we may need to make a personal visit to your property to confirm voter details. Please help us save time and Council funds by responding as quickly as possible.
Why is Being Registered to Vote Important?
- You can only vote at elections if you are registered.
- The electoral register is used for other important functions, including by credit reference agencies to help calculate your credit score.
- If your name is not on the register, you may not be able to get credit, a mortgage or a mobile phone contract.
For further details visit lambeth.gov.uk/vote