January 2021’s 12-page special edition of Lambeth Talk magazine brings news and updates from the council and the community on the Covid -19 Pandemic – including testing, vaccination and local helpful organisations.
News and updates include:
- Cllr Jack Hopkins, Leader of Lambeth Council, highlights the way volunteers, businesses, front-line workers and others have teamed up to help others in the pandemic.
- Interview with a local GP on her personal experience of getting her Covid-19 vaccination and hopes for the vaccination programme in Lambeth.
- How to book a Covid-19 test at a Community Testing Centre.
- Helpful organisations and volunteering.
- Overcoming digital exclusion, including council funding for local charities and ways to donate your old laptop or ‘phone.
- Current ‘Stay at Home’ advice from the Government & NHS including the guidance on meeting, pubs and restaurants, exercise, places of worship and schools & colleges.
- Key information translated into community languages.
- When, why and what to do if you’re told to self-isolate after coming into contact with someone who has the virus.
Get your copy of Lambeth Talk
- The special community edition of Lambeth Talk will be distributed free by post to every household and business in the borough, with deliveries starting on 25 January.
- Or you can read it online or download a copy.