We want to recognise and celebrate what people are doing to make Lambeth greener and greater. Take a look at the categories and nominate yourself, your neighbours, a community group, or your whole street or estate as an example of what’s best about Lambeth and the people who live here.
The categories are:
- Home in Bloom – for front or back gardens
- Community in bloom – if you have an estate or community garden to be proud of
- Food growing – your individual (or your neighbour’s) vegetable patch, herb garden, window box or container garden
- Innovation – The best initiative or project. Something you or someone you know has done to change things for the better
- Windowbox or balcony – Some people can make the most out the smallest of spaces
- Community food growing – for the group that gardens together and contributes to the community.
Prize for each category = £100 garden centre vouchers
Send your entry
Deadline to send in a photo of your entry and ‘tell your story’ in three sentences is 16 June 2017.
For an entry form phone 020 7926 3401 or email email@example.com
Judging & prize-giving
About Incredible Edible Lambeth (IEL)
IEL is a network of food growers and activists working to improve communities. IEL was founded in 2010 and is now a Community Interest Company (CIC) with an experienced team of seven directors and a wide network of volunteers and supporters.
What’s special about Lambeth?
Lambeth is a diverse borough Like most London boroughs, Lambeth is a series of interconnecting villages. Those villages are full of people growing and producing food (over 200 growing projects and counting) – but also full of people who suffer food poverty and ill health.