Interested in a new career? Come along to the Kia Oval on Wednesday 2 March or Thursday 3 March 2016, meet local companies and get the chance to interview on the day for their vacancies. A range of roles are available from hospitality and care to customer service and construction.
The event will include employer presentations by high profile companies such as Merlin Entertainment, Park Plaza Hotel, Allied Health Care and Southwest Trains as well as interviews and assessment over 2 days for local Lambeth candidates.
Employers and roles available include:
- Park Plaza – front & back of house hotel staff;
- GLL – fitness related roles;
- South West Trains – customer service role through the Rail station in South London;
- Merlin Entertainments (London Eye, Shrek, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon and Sea Life) – customer service roles;
- Premier Inn – hotel front & back of house;
- Mears – domiciliary care workers;
- Centre Point – retail vacancies;
- Apprenticeships – range of vacancies in variety of sectors;
- Allied Healthcare – domiciliary care workers;
- Construction – range of vacancies.
The event is supported by the Mayor of London’s topslice of the London Enterprise Panel’s (LEP) New Homes Bonus programme, which is helping to drive local economic growth by supporting people into employment.
Please note, this event is open to Lambeth residents only.
Spring into Action Recruitment Event
- When: Wednesday 2 March and Thursday 3 March 2016
- Where: Kia Oval, Kennington, SE11 5SS.
How to book or find out more
For more information or to book your place, please contact Anna Allan on 020 7926 0500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 1 March 2016.