EventLambeth have an exciting opportunity aimed at supporting positive community focussed events in Lambeth, led by the residents and organisations based here in the borough. The application should be towards delivery specific costs such as marquees, PA systems, toilets, professional fees; artist fees; volunteers costs; publicity and marketing costs; licensing and statutory implications; security and safety measures.
There is £5,000 available for each of five neighbourhoods (£25,000 in total), with bids of between £250 and £5,000 invited. The neighbourhoods are:
- Wards: Coldharbour, Brixton Hill, Tulse Hill, Herne Hill
- Wards: Clapham Town, Clapham Common, Ferndale, Larkhall, Thornton
- North Lambeth
- Wards: Stockwell, Vassall, Oval, Prince’s, Bishops
- Wards: Gipsy Hill, Knights Hill, Thurlow Park
- Wards: Streatham South, Streatham Wells, St Leonards, Streatham Hill
Alongside the funding we are also providing events management training, which all successful bidders are required to attend. This is a two day course, led by an experienced professional events manager, and will give participants a great chance to develop their skills and knowledge in event planning and management.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 9 May 2017.
We look forward to helping you deliver a fabulous event for your local community!