Open for Applications Now
First Steps in Social Enterprise is a 12 week training and mentoring business support programme designed for social enterprises which are minority/migrant led or benefiting minority/migrant communities.
Experienced specialists will help you understand and match the mission-critical areas of your business plan with the practical tools, legal and financial knowledge, and business theory you’ll need to achieve it. You’ll work through the product, the market, viability, human resources, profitability, delivery plans, quality assurance systems and social impact issues in a peer context.
Apply if you:
- Are a sole trader, or have a skill and want to develop a business that benefits the community
- Have a social enterprise idea / social enterprise at an early stage
- Want to develop a social enterprise model from an existing community organisation
- Are an entrepreneur that wants to develop a social enterprise
When does the programme start and how long do I have to apply?
- First Steps in Social Enterprise applications open: July 30th – August 31st
- Interviewing process: September 1st – 21st
- Programme duration: September 27th – December 6th
Places are limited for this exciting, innovative programme, so apply today:
Via the web download the application form and return via email
By phone: Call 0207 688 8020 to request an application form or find out more
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
First Steps in Social Enterprise is part of a partnership project delivered by Olmec and funded by RBS Group and Metropolitan.