The new Community Lambeth directory, created by the sector and for the sector, is an easy-to-search guide to information offered by the ever-growing number of organisations who are, or have worked with Integrate. At September 1, the directory features 843, with more to come as they accept our invitation to be included.
Ways to find the VCS support you need
You can search the Directory by:
- Organisation type (i.e. Community Incorporated Organisation, Community Interest Company)
- Activities (i.e. Arts, Employability / Skills)
Word from the Cabinet
Cllr Donatus Anyanwu, Lambeth Council Cabinet Member for the Voluntary Sector and Leisure, said: “Delivering this Directory will help voluntary and community organisations work in partnership to support people in Lambeth, whilst allowing residents to search for organisations and activities to get involved in. This is a testimony of the vibrant VCS sector we have locally, with over 800 organisations on the Directory already.”
Collaboration and resources
Eoin Heffernan from Integrate said “The Community Lambeth directory has grown quickly. It enables local organisations to do things like find others to collaborate with and source further support for their beneficiaries from specialist organisations across the borough. The service is powered by Integrate’s database of over 2000 contacts representing the organisations listed.”
- Lambeth Council contracted the Integrate Agency social enterprise company to support Lambeth’s voluntary, community and social enterprise sector last April, with a shared interest in enabling a strong and thriving VCS that contributes to the wellbeing of Lambeth’s residents.
- Integrate work in partnership with Lambeth Council to become the ‘go to’ point of contact for networking, capacity building and support. For more information see their information pages
- Visit the Integrate Voice page to find the Community Lambeth directory and access resources, support and services provided by and for voluntary and community organisations.
- To register your organisation onto the Community Lambeth directory please visit our website