Whether you are looking for a new career or flexible working, Lambeth Leisure Centres have the perfect job waiting. We are hosting an open recruitment day at Brixton Leisure Centre on Thursday 10 February 2022 from 9:00 -12:00 and 16:30 – 18:30. This event will showcase the range of positions we have available and for us to discuss the job opportunities in more detail so we can find the right one for you based on any previous experience, qualifications and skills.
- Lifeguards/Recreation Assistants (Lifeguards/Recreation Assistants are required to pass a swim test on the day, so please make sure you are prepared to get in the pool!}
- Gymnastic Coaches
- Swimming Instructors
- Concierge (Reception) roles,
- Fitness instructors
- Children activity instructors
- Fitness Class Instructors
- Duty Managers
Find out first-hand
You’ll get to speak to staff about what it’s like to work at a Better leisure centre and the vacancies on offer which could also include training. To get started in your new career, all you need is commitment, and we will take care of the rest. We are also proud to be funding courses for you to gain the qualifications that you may need for certain roles providing nationally recognised awards
- Training and development (including opportunties for funded training where needed).
- Career progression
- Ride to Work scheme
- Discounted membership at all of our leisure facilities.
- To find out more, speak to a member of staff for more information about working for Better and to apply for current vacancies, visit glljobs.
- For more information email Brixton@gll.org or visit https://www.better.org.uk/jobs and search Lambeth.
- GLL is a not for profit charitable social enterprise .We aim to get more people, more active, more often. We promote healthy and active lifestyles, giving communities access to facilities that help improve their health and happiness through participation in activities.