The Walcot Foundation offer revenue grants up to £25,000 per year for up to three years for organisations working with low-income Lambeth residents. The current round of grant applications opens Monday 18 March.
From disadvantaged to self-sufficient
Grants to organisations, projects and schools are for projects that help people in Lambeth move from disadvantaged to self-sufficient, as shown in the chart If you’re a school or organisation with a project that’s focused on helping people in Lambeth with removing barriers in education, maximising learning, building employability (especially youth unemployment or in-work poverty) or developing money sense, you can qualify for help. These are the Foundation’s Governor Priorities.
Focus on Knight’s Hill and Gipsy Hill
We’re particularly interested in organisations and projects based in Knights Hill and Gipsy Hill, which are currently under-represented.
- To find out if your project is a fit for funding, first read:
- Then phone the Walcot Foundation to discuss your project in the week beginning Monday 18 March. If it’s a fit for funding, get an online application form
- You’ll be notified of the grant decision within three days of the relevant Grant Decision date- 16 July 2019
For more information
For more about the Walcot Foundation and projects they support (eg Lambeth Larder, campaigning to end high-cost credit, a new film about ending the shame of poverty), see their information pages
- 127 Kennington Road London SE11 6SF Tel: 020 7735 1925
- Monday-Friday 0900-1700 – Visitors by appointment only please