Our wonderful summer’s drawing to a close and the days are getting shorter – but luckily there’s still time to celebrate! Join us in Myatt’s Fields Park to celebrate this year’s local harvest.
Myatt’s Fields Market returns
This summer was a great success for locally-produced food and businesses, and the market returns with extended opening hours during the Harvest Festival, then 10am-2.30pm every Sunday until Christmas.
Fresh on the market
We welcome butcher PJ Frankland, cheese from existing favourites Fish Tale, organic baking from The Old Post Office Bakery, and fresh British flowers from local florist Hollyana Flowers UK. We’ll have jerk chicken from local family-run Raiah’s Recipes, fresh salads and vegan stews from volunteer-run organic Sutton Community Farm, and Mauritian biryani with freshly grilled meats from Lovely Bunch of Coconuts. We’ll also see the return of the eco-cleaning product refill station, plus treats from Meraki More than Biscuits, kimchi and sauces from Kimchi and Radish, macramé and African crafts, free mask making from The London Animal Hospital, and lots, lots more.
Our Harvest festival
- There’ll be local veg on sale from growers including Myatt’s Fields Park, Loughborough Farm and Friends of Windrush Square! Come and support your local growers and find out about their projects.
- Sean from Brixton Pound will be running a fermentation workshop, and don’t forget to harvest your own veg and submit it for our vegetable growing competition!
Music from 10am-4pm on the bandstand
- Headliners Koroleko – high energy West African vibes
- The return of beautiful Peruvian band Kausary
- DJ Michelle Killington spinning tunes, including an Aretha Franklin tribute
- The Longfield Voices joining us for another heart warming performance.
FREE trail of children’s events through the park 12-4pm
- Yaa’s Science Funhouse, face painting, fire making workshop, art workshop and more!
For more information
- For more details email the Market
- Follow Myatt’s Fields Market on Facebook and Instagram or see the information pages
- We’re proud to be a part of the Urban Food Fortnight and the Incredible Edible Lambeth Harvest